cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US Elimination Abort status in the Data Package Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have followed the US Elimination configuration as per few documents in the internet. I successfully eliminate the interco transaction with the model type=consolidation and data entry mode=YTD. But when I try to do the same with model=Financial, the data package manager keeps giving me status=abort. There is no error in the status detail (it says that the package is successfully executed).

What do I miss? Your help is really much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

damovand
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting an abort and no other messages in the View status, the chances are that you have a system level dump.  Please check the server for any errors in any of the following, application log through SLG1, system log through SM21, dumps ST22.

I would start from there.  You might have to run additional tests directly through UJKT for further diagnosis.

Best Regards,

Leila

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thank you for the reply.

The issue was caused by some deleted properties in the audit trail. They were deleted because they were not used anywhere. But unfortunately, the system doesn't allow us to delete the un-used properties.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi U-one,

You just answered your own question, you need consolidation type model to run elimination.

Andy

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andi,

"US Elimination functionality addresses the posting of inter-company eliminations in scenarios where a full legal consolidation application is not required such as within a standard financial application." - from help...

Vadim

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

"What do I miss?" - what you have done?

Have you read and implemented:

Vadim