SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CA: Active payment order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

I would like to know about the active payment order. actually when am going to reverse the print document number by using the Tcode EA13 the error is showing that the "document number 100xxxxxx is in active payment order".so need to remove this payment order first then only i can remove the print document number.

Please help me......

Thanks in advance...

Nishant

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

If there is an active payment order, then the following activities are not possible as per standard functionality-

(a) Any reversal/clearing of the Open item linked to the payment order.

(b) Dunning

Next Steps-

(a) If you want to reverse the Print Doc, first you have to reverse the Payment order.

Payment order can be reversed through standard T.code FPOR8

(b) Once the Payment order is reversed, the invoice is open again and can be reversed through EA13

Impact

(a) As the payment order has been reversed, so once the bank statements containing the payment order information is processed in SAP, it will fail. This have to be processed manually.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

If there is an active payment order, then the following activities are not possible as per standard functionality-

(a) Any reversal/clearing of the Open item linked to the payment order.

(b) Dunning

Next Steps-

(a) If you want to reverse the Print Doc, first you have to reverse the Payment order.

Payment order can be reversed through standard T.code FPOR8

(b) Once the Payment order is reversed, the invoice is open again and can be reversed through EA13

Impact

(a) As the payment order has been reversed, so once the bank statements containing the payment order information is processed in SAP, it will fail. This have to be processed manually.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Good Evening!

Thanks for your reply , yes whatever you said its correct but i don't have the access for the T-code FPOR8 . so do you have any other way to remove the Payment orders.

second question: while trying to reverse the print document number am getting the error like the document is cleared with the R Restriction.

Third Question:Suppose am billing the account today(23.09.2015) then the error is coming like "the invoice is at bacs till 26.07.2015" means on past dated bacs error.

Please guide me what i need to do......

Thanks & Regards,

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Please find my response as follows-

(a) FPOR8\FPOR8M are the only T.codes available for reversing a payment order.

Alternatively,you can post a dummy payment order lot (FP45), against the payment order which clears the payment order.Then you can perform a reset clearing (FP07) and it make the invoice open.

However, going through this approach, just have your buisness Team informed, as it may cause bank reconciliation issues.

(b) I guess, payment scheme is activated for this account and so you are not able to reverse the invocie with clearing restriction R. This is a standard functionality coming from event 0070.

You have to first exlcude the invoice from the payment scheme, which would remove the clearing restriction R and then you can perform the invoice reversal.

Check T.code-EA62PS if you can remove the invoice from the PS.

(c) I guess this is a custom error and would require more clairification from your side.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks once again for your reply yes you are correct to my second question that is for clearing restriction R. But I have question like in FICA document 50 that is for transfer debt in this document when am going to reverse this FICA am getting the same R restriction and when am using the T.code ea62ps to exclude the FICA document from exclude item then also the same issue still exist in the document .so is there any other way to remove the R restriction. And as you said in your previous reply that I need to exclude the invoice from the ps .so can you tell me how can I remove the invoice .I mean the place where the ps amount is mention in the right hand side the print document are showing so do you want to say that I need to remove that invoice. Right?.

And one more question is that there are number of credit payments are open and I need to reverse lots of FICA document numbers .so there any way to reverse multiple FICA document s at a time. Can I use the option enhanced payment reversal option by clicking right mouse button in the document.if yes then tell me something about enhanced payment reversal method.

Thank you

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Initially, you have perform a reset clearing of the invoice,so that the invoice becomes open with clearing restrction R.

(a) Now go to T.code EA62PS by giving the payment scheme number.

(b) Inside the T.code, you will 'Exclude Items' button and in there you will get the invoice line item.

(c) Select the line item and press save and go back to the main screen.

(d) In the main screen, make changes in the payment scheme line item amount and press save.

(e) You will find that the Clearing restrction R is removed from the invoice.

With your second question, you need to make sure that the credit payments that you are talking about have been processed in error in the first place and you have to reverse them.

There is a mass transaction code FP08M for reversing the FICA document numbers in mass.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Good morning !

Thank you for your reply your answers are very much helpful and there are few questions like:

1)what does this account  maintaince stands for? in fpl9 page if the document is cleared with the account maintaince then what does it means...if can elaborately explain .

2)The payment is in post processing and the payment order is in processing in past dated and I need to invoice for the current date so first I think we need to remove the payment from post processing then I need to remove the active payment order then only am able to invoice the customer for the current date but how I can remove the payment from post processing for this I need some action plan.

Thanks

Nishant

0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

The queries that you have requested are quite basic and I would recommend you to first go through the SAP Help portal to find their answers.

Say for Account maintainance, you can go through the following link-

Account Maintenance - Invoicing - SAP Library

You can also search in SCN with the keywords to find the related posts that have been posted previously for the same topic.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan