cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report to get current inventory levels and locations of items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I have a list of item/product numbers. I need a report that provides me with the quantities and locations of the items.

I can use a transaction ZZSKU that provides me with the details of a product like available quantity and location, however these are for individual products and I cannot enter a list.

Is there a table or report I can use for this purpose?

Thanks and regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Please try checking in tcode-  /n/SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK

Regards

Irfan A B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

Thank you for your reply. The transaction /n/SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK is to compare EWM stocks with that of the ERP stock numbers.

The report calculates the differences between the stock data in EWM and ERP. The differences can also be corrected and saved.

However, this is not what I want. I just want the current stock levels in the EWM system. Is there a report or transaction for this? Or is there a way to run /n/SCWM/ERP_STOCKCHECK just so that I get this information?

Thanks and regards.

Mohan

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

OK, it seems you use EWM.

Why do you not use the Warehouse Management Monitor? THAT is the tool to get an stock overview in EWM.

Brgds

Jeurgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Juergen. Can you tell me which specific option I have to use in the Warehouse Management Monitor?

Is it a part of Physical Inventory? All I have is a list of products and the warehouse number. I need the locations and the quantities of this list of items.

Thanks and regards.

Mohan

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have all options in the warehouse management monitor...

Maybe you should read this Monitoring - SAP Library (and the pages following it).

"All I have is a list of products and the warehouse number."

And that is all you need (and the authorization...).

Brgds

Juergen

---

Want to learn EWM?

Check for EWM courses @ https://training.sap.com/curriculum/scm_ewm

Get a SAP Learning Hub Subscription: https://training.sap.com/shop/learninghub

Former Member
0 Kudos

Juergen,

Thank you for guiding me in figuring this out myself. I went through the link you sent and did some exploring of the warehouse monitor on my system.

So I got a report by going to SCWM/MON -> Stock and Bin -> Available Stock (/SCWM/SAPLSTOCK_OVERVIEW_MON)

Some other options are: (They are pretty much the same except different input options)

SCWM/MON -> Stock and Bin -> Physical Stock

SCWM/MON -> Stock and Bin -> Stock Overview

SCWM/MON -> Stock and Bin -> Storage Bin -> Physical Stock

-> Available Stock -> Physical Stock

But I do not know the differences between them and there are all parts of the standard SAP EWM warehouse monitor.

As an expert do you think any other options will help me to get more detailed data (Egs: Reports with Activity Area or other such detail)?

Thanks again for your help!

Mohan

shimank_jain3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

Monitor is a collection of EWM Reports Transaction.

You will find all the processes with their Reports.

In Available Stock report you will get the stock which is available to create warehouse tasks for dispatch, means the stock which is not yet assigned with any Outbound Delivery.

In Physical Stock report, you will get the stock which is assigned / not assigned with any OD delivery. You will segregate your stock based on Document Category in this report.

In Storage Bin report, you will get the report based on STORAGE BIN Input. like you want to find out the stock based on any bin then you can go ahead with this report.

Basically all the reports have the same output if we provide respective filter criteria. In order to get the output with minimum input and proper way we can choose respectively.

Same way, you can find out the difference between Outbound Delivery Order and Outbound Delivery Order Item report or Inbound Delivery Order and Inbound Delivery Order Item.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JuergenPitz
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

what system do we talk about here? SAP Extended Warehouse Management? Or WM in ERP? ZZSKU is a customer build transaction, so no-one here knows what this is.

Brgds

Juergen