cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webdynpro Accessing ABAP Functions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting problem at when i am connecting to Backened R/3.

I config the SLD,created the Technical system in SLD,Config the backened R/3 system used RZ70,SLDAPICUST,smlg Everything performed.I can able to run all RFC programs in SLDAPICUST.

I have given the correct Logon group.

But during JCO testing in WebDynpro Administration tool.I am getting the following error.

<b>com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect. Please re-enter</b>

I Have given the correct logon parameters.Is anywhere i missed the Parameters.

Plz urgent.

Regards

Usman

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I have exactly the same problem. I cannot create a JCo connection to a particulr system,where I have SAP_ALL rights. SLD is configured correctly, JCO connections to other R/3 systems work.

If I configure the JCo connection to the "bad" sytem, the first ping is OK, if I test it, it gives me the rfc 103 failure twice, ping does not work anymore. if I continue with testing, I get a "user not authorized. Terminating session." message.

(as I said, other JCo conenctions from the same machine to different R/3 work perfectly; anbd it is no user rights prblem)

Any advice on this strange problem?

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK, I tried the pwd in UPPERCASE and now it works.

Strange things happen...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please send the error log once

Regards,VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

So You mean you can able to login through SAPGui using the same userid and password where as its failing in ContentAdminstrator .Am i Right ??

Please makesure that you entering the password in UPPERCASE in the contentAdministrator while creating the Jco connection.

Pleae delete the old connnection and recreate it.

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I did the same thing.I can able to loogin with tha same user id R/3.

I deleted the previous connection and again entered the newone as by keeping password UPPERCASE.

I am able to ping but when i click test connection its throughing LOG in error.

After that again when i tried to ping its throughing error ,not able to ping.

whats happeninmg i am littile bit confused.

want early reply.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

1. Remove the JCo connections.

2. Restart your J2EE engine.

3. Create the JCo connection and test the connection.

If this didn't work, reinstall the J2EE engine and try. or Open a OSS message.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to give the password in UPPERCASE while creating the JCo connection in ContentAdministrator.

I am not sure about the problems with the J2EE.

Please check weather DB is running or not ? Go to developer trace and see what is problem in the J2ee.

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Still i am getting problem in Login

com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Exception: (103) RFC_ERROR_LOGON_FAILURE: Name or password is incorrect. Please re-enter

Where i am getting problm.Plz need help.

Regards

Usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

You are getting the same problem after enetring the password in UPPERCASE ??

Regards, VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya anil,

I did what as for as Note given by santosh.Here again i got one more problem.

After making changes into the J2ee Config tool to make changes in the r3.user.master.pwd parameter to change the password to Upper case.After restarting the server. i am unable to acccess the J2ee engine thruogh browser.

<b>Dispatcher running, but no server connected!</b>

what could be the reason.Is there bad consequences by changing the UME properties in J2ee config tool.

First my J2ee server needs to up to go further .

plz need urgent sol.

Reagrds,

Usman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please enter the password in UPPERCASE and try !

Regards,VIP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Usman,

Could you tell me which verison of J2EE server do you use? Which version of SAP do you use?

If you could provide this information, it will be easier for me to help you in solving this issue.

If you are using SP11, then type the password in UPPER case. Please go through the note SAP note # 810621.This should help you.

Reason

-

As of Support Package 11 of the J2EE Engine Connector, the SAP Java Connector (JCo) no longer converts the password stored in the ConfigTool of the J2EE Engine for the UME communication user in upper case because there are ABAP back-end system, that interpret lower case letters differently to upper case letters in passwords.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for u r reply.I am running the WebDynpro application in WAS6.4 SP11.Still i am getting the same problem.

And i am connecting to SAP R/3(IDES WAS6.2).