cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change With Holding Tax At the time of Payment (F-53/ F-58)

former_member229478
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My Client has a requirement of changing the With Holding Tax type at the time when they execute the payment no matter what would be the rate calculated at the time of Invoicing.

I have suggested them to Assign Maximum WHT types to vendor master data (for Payment) and at the time payment delete the tax amount that are not relevant. But they aren't agree with this solution.

So my question is that, Is it possible to change the WHT type at the time payment? FYi.. user can only delete the amount which are not required.

I have attached the screen shot where they want to change the WHT type.

Your suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Muhammad Arif Billah

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member229478
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your support.

Warm Regards

Arif Billah

0 Kudos

Dear Arif,

It is not possible to change the tax code at payment(F-53/F-58). Instead of that you can change the WTH code at FB02.

Regards

Rajesh

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

Assign all w.h.tax types for payment in the vendor master and do not assign any w.h.tax codes for payment and keep them blank in the vendor master. While payment processing they will select the tax code which they want to process.

Regards,

Mukthar

former_member229478
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Mukhtar,

Thanks for the prompt response.

I have already tried this solution but this is not possible, as With Holding tax code field is on display I am not able to change the tax code at the time of payment. What I can do is only delete the WHT amount, which is not applicable at the of vendor payment. If there is a possibility of changing the tax code at the time of payment please do let me know.

As per my knowledge the system shouldn’t allow this because if we are changing the tax code that means we are changing the base amount which system has already done at the time of invoicing. And If we only assign the tax type the system never calculate the WHT data.

Please correct if my perception is false.

Thanks and Regards

Arif Billah

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

It is not possible to change the tax code at payment. Because we have selected the tax code at the time invoice posting and the system will calculate TDS as per the tax code only.

Regards,

Mukthar