Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set Focus on Input Field in FPM application - GUIBB

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I learnt that we can set the focus to a particular input field in FPM application by calling method REQUEST_FOCUS_ON_FIELD in method GET_DATA of initial screen configuration feeder class with the help of interface IF_FPM_GUIBB_FORM which has parameter IO_EXTENDED_CTRL.

But in my case IO_EXTENDED_CTRL is coming blank (has no instance found), therefore i can not use this parameter to set the focus.

Paralelly i have raised an OSS message to SAP and reply we got is to to implement below notes:  2156023 and 2174636. But these notes suggest to perform manual corrections in component configuration and wiring schemas.

Could you please advice the best way to solve the issue.

Thanks,

Bharath.K

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

AbhishekSharma
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I understand your question and you already contacted SAP for this issue, but just for learning purpose ( I also stuck in same kind of problem) wanted to share information that this Event for setting Focus should be the last most event of your event cycle.

Thanks-

Abhishek

jens_boeckenhauer
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

the extended control is only supplied for the new Form UIBB (FPM_FORM_UIBB_GL2). There is no other way than switching to the new form.

Regards, Jens