cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

build Open UI code for IOS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

i want to know how Open UI code which i develop for IOS is attached with Agentry code. I know we have to write the class name in External data field. But how IOS code which i build in xcode is merge with my agentry code. Do i need to deploy it on server? If we have any other documentation then i want to know that.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

In the Framework XCode project you just include your class files in the project.

In the SMPAgentryClientFramework-iOS-70.9.4.tgz SDK there is a sample project in \SMPAgentryClientFramework\iOS\Samples\SMPAgentryClientFrameworkDemo that includes sample controls and will compile to an Agentry client.

To utilize it you do not need to deploy anything to the server just install on your device and reference the class in your code.

--Bill

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bill

i have my own Agentry code where i am refering the class which i have devloped in Xcode. Now how to bundle and put the xcode in device. Right now if i build the code in xcode ide it will directly open the Agentry demo application and every think works fine. But what if i want to download from different server where i am hosting my agenrty application.

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You have a number of options.

1) Exit demo mode from the main login and then connect to your server

2) Modify the Demo XCode project to remove the demo database so it will always require a server connection (you can also remove any other sample controls that are not needed.

3) Take the Setup XCode project which is just a base Agentry client and add in just your controls and build the client to include your code.

--Bill