cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMBC Missing part message in MIGO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We've business requirement in which we need to assign missing part notification to more than one user.

We have activated the missing part message in MIGO using transaction OMBC. All is working fine and we receive a notification.

The problem is that only one user can receive this kind of notification but we want that nine different users get the notification. In transaction OMBC under "Mail user" we can only maintain one "Recipient name".

Is there any way in which we can assign receipt of notification at user level with help of user parameter in SU3

Please Help

Regards,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197616
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi , I think you can maintain differant MRP controllers under the same plant under OMBC in the mail User section ? Please check and reply . Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raghavendra,

For one plant you can maintain only one recipient.

Regards,

Ganesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The key is plant and MRP controller and not just plant. Each MRP controller can have its own mail recipient.

And the F1 field help for recipient explains already much. Instead of a single US (user) you can enter an organization unit. And if you assign many user to the org unit then all of them get a mail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jürgen,

In tcode-OMBC you can create many Mail User i.e. for one plant you can have many user created.

But in MRP Controller you can assign only one MRP controller for one plant. Only this recipient will get the mail.

What is use of creating many Mail User?

If we create many Mail user for one plant does it mean that all of them will get the notification for Missing Part.

Regards,

Ganesh

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I thought it was your requirement to send a mail to 9 people while you just have 1 MRP controller.

So you need to maintain an org unit in PPOME (PPOCE for creation) and assign users to this unit

and assign the unit in OMBC to your plant/controller

Answers (0)