cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sending a Policy to a group of Users

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have configured SAP GRC 10.1 to send out Policies (PDF via email) to my email address and then once completed, I can send it back to the system.

I would like to know, what would be the best method to send the email to a group of users that have been configured in Active Directory, rather than manually creating the users accounts in SU01 and maintaining their email addresses there.

There will be 100's of users and manual creation would be time consuming.

I have created an LDAP RFC, but I cannot see the users in NWBC. Please let me know if there are special configuration guides on how to pull users (Name, Surname and email address) into SAP GRC 10.1 and select them in NWBC.

Kind regards,

Nish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member197694
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nishalan,

Refer the below wiki for LDAP connector configuration

How to Configure LDAP connector - Governance, Risk and Compliance - SCN Wiki

Regards

Baithi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Baithi. I have configured the system according to the link you provided. I am now trying to view the users, but the area listing all the mappings is empty. I think I might need to check my base entries.

Kind Regards,

Nish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bathi,

I have managed to add the base entries and can now do a simply "Find" from t-code LDAP. I have created the mappings according to your guide as well. When i try and search for Users in NWBC, i get a message saying "Only users with an e-mail address will be listed". I still cannot see any user information. Is there something else that i need to do after I have configured everything according to your link?

Kind Regards,

Nish