cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Employee Lookup not displaying contact details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I configured Employee lookup and all looks ok apart from the email address and telephone number is not being displayed.

Info Type 105 in PA30 is maintained.

0010  Email Address (Work)

CELL Mobile Phone (Work)

MAIL E-Mail

I have the following entries in table V_TWPC_ACOL_C

I have tried many different Column Groups/Columns to pull this data in inc. HCM_EMP_DETAILS - HCM_OFC_EMAL, HCM_OFC_PHON, EMAIL_0105 and EMAILGP_0105

If I need to maintain new entries in PA30, I'm happy to do so but not sure what I need to add.  I assumed it would be straightforward enough i.e. by just adding Columnn Group COMMUNICATION using Column Name EMAIL_0105.

Help!

Thanks in advance

Amanda

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda;

You could try debugging and finding out from where those values are getting populated.

Call the oData service directly as below and try analyzing the required values. 

/sap/opu/odata/sap/HCM_EMPLOYEE_LOOKUP_SRV/EmployeeInfoSet('<emp_no>')

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apologies for the delay in responding.  I have another Fiori query opened and missed the response to this one!

I checked /sap/opu/odata/sap/HCM_EMPLOYEE_LOOKUP_SRV/EmployeeInfoSet('<emp_no>')  but it doesn't show me the phone number even though phone number is maintained in PA30 > Communication > CELL

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

Amanda

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amanda;

I don't have this particular application installed in our landscape.

If it is not coming in your odata service also. please have a look at the DPC class of the service and see from which field it is picking up Phone number.

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is now resolved.  I found it was looking for info type 0020 which wasn't maintained in PA30.

Thanks

Amanda

gill367
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok Gud.

Could you please mark this answer as marked

Regards,

Sarbjeet Singh

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer (closes, but does not lock the Discussion) and Helpful Answer where appropriate. See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be. 

Do not use Assumed Answered as it confuses anyone looking for the specific answer.  If you dig into the Getting Started link (top right of each SCN page), you are only instructed to mark Helpful or Correct Answers to Discussion responses. 

Thanks, Mike (Moderator)

SAP Technology RIG

Answers (0)