Migrate Legacy data to EHS-Operational health
I need some information if anyone have done the migration of data from legacy system to EHS-OH.
Problem what i am facing is that there is no direct BAPI availble to create medical service, assign protocol, examination, diagnosis etc.
Since all these records are in past and if I create examination or diagnosis some of the date fields created with current date but we need it in past.
Pavan Tripathi replied
Here is my proposal.
- Create Medical Services and assign protocol beforehand.
- Prepare legacy data in the ASCII format as per below field details.
- Use field "person_reference" for assigning existing Service number to the examination results being uploaded
- Use available BADIs to covert/massage data
- Import even pass/fail results against the examinations (see the available fields in ASCII format)
- Once data import is over, check if you can schedule appointments for further diagnosis /follow-up through front-end t-codes
Hope it helps. I am not sure on the diagnosis part though. You need to try a sample 5-10 sets of data and explore the available options to get all the answers.