cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to reverse partial pgi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we have two batches in one delivery document. and also 2 billing documents is generated . but we want to cancel the one billing document with using t -code VF11. now how to reverse the PGI of delivery of cancel biiling document.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For the cancelled invoice document ,use VL09 to reverse the PGI for the corresponding delivery.

Enter the delivery document number and reverse the PGI

Regards,

SRK

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To be honest, I'm very confused by this post - the headline says "partial PGI", then the post does not mention anything further about "partial", just 2 billing documents. Then you are saying "we want to cancel the one billing document with using t -code VF11" yet the next sentence is "how to <...> cancel biiling document". What exactly is the question here? You don't know how to execute a transaction in SAP?

You can cancel one or both billing documents. You can also reverse (not "cancel") PGI for the delivery (there is just one PGI process, so no partial reversal). Both operations have already been discussed on SCN very many times.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Prashant,

thanks for your guidance , Pls. inform me SPRO path for customization.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not possible. You can make sale return for that one batch. Reversing billing document or partial reversal of delivery is not workable here as we can't partially reverse delivery document.

Thank$

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aneja,

As per my understand we can not do partial PGI through Standard SAP.

Might we using through customization it is possible.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma