cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Production Order Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Have a question component issues to production order-Suppose we release production order. tsk will be created, and then we want to change one of the component , how we can do it?. Before release of production order components can be changed. After release, is there any alternate way that we can refer the components to  the production order

Thanks

Vijay M

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Mr. Anant is right that you cannot add products to an order once it is released as that is the expected system behavior but you can manually add input products in input product tab. You can also add resources/services under activities if required additionally.

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

can you please advise, how I can add the input material and resources in the released production order, where I could found any option to add products in the Input product,

Production Order Status: Started

Thanks

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Vijay,

Check the screenshot related to a make task of a production order, if you still facing issue contact me directly.

Add product

Add resource or service

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi leo,

Thanks for this process, i have never use this before.

I have just use NEW REPLENISHMENT & REMOVAL.

Thanks & Regards,

Anant Patel

SAP BYD FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

Phone: +91-9716100326

Email: anant3113@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Leo,

Thanks for your support

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

You can change any of the component until production order is released.

After realease of production order there is no way to change the component beacuse the supply & make tasks are created.

Thanks & Regards,

Anant Patel

SAP BYD FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANT

Phone: +91-9716100326

Email: anant3113@gmail.com