Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP(axis) receiver scenario - signature verification is invalid

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

The problem in a nutshell is that axis modifies the response message(add "blank lines, spaces, tabs") and signature validation fails, detailed explanation:

There is a webservice that uses WS-Security token profile x509 1.0, both the request and the response, and SAP PI should consume this webservice.

I set the whole scenario, and when testing, I see that the request is properly signed, but validation of the response message signed failure.

I use the tcpgateway to see what was the response message and compare it with the message that I see in the log of the NWA, I see that was modified by axis, some images:

Original response message from tcpgateway:

Modified message from NWA:

And the result of signature verification:

I have found in note "1039369 - FAQ Axis XI Adapter" question "11.I am getting a corrupted signature" of the section "Advanced usage questions" a similar problem but the sender scenario, which it proposes using the parameters "enableNamespacePrefixOptimization -> false" and "disablePrettyXML -> true" to solve the problem, but for the scenario receiver does not, some images:

Configuration:

Message modified from NWA(you can see that there is less blank lines, but not the original message !!!):

And the result of signature verification(this difference between the calculated and digest sent!):

At first I thought the problem was WSS4J but I used all versions (1.5.4, 1.5.5, 1.5.6, 1.5.7) and the problem was always the same, but seeing the log NWA not me doubts remain.

any ideas?.

Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maxim,

Refer the below link

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3260954

asdasd_asdasd
Active Participant
0 Kudos

You made me lose 10 seconds of my life, I want you back. if someone will respond, that is something useful, thank you!

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Maxim,

Oops...it was my wrong.

I had an appropriate link and the note which you already have..

Will check for the link and update soon.