Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certificate of Analysis

vasudevap_pushpalas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I would like to discuss about the certificate of analysis, presently we are working for Pharma Client.

We are looking forward for the certificate of analysis, I would like to discuss about the issue we are facing towards finished goods certificate,

we unable to print the class characteristics from the Certificate profile which we are maintaining as batch characteristics for the material.

We are using this certificate for finished goods not for Delivery and certificate of recipient we use no recipient.

Presently we are trying with standard SAP Script form.

The listed points are below:

We have certificate profile with 1) Master inspection characteristics 2) Class characteristics.

When we are executing the Quality Certificate of batch QC22, on a print preview I can see only the MIC’s not the Class characteristics.

We have maintained the Batch class for the material in material master classification view; we are printing this certificate in Adobe form (PDF), we have done the assignment certificate profile linking the material in QC17.

I hereby request all the SDN Quality team please kindly help us out for the solution if we miss any kind of setting, 

In order to get the class characteristics in Print Preview in standard form (QM_QCERT_01).

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Pushpala.

(Please find the attachment)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Off hand I don't see anything wrong with the cert profile you provided screen shots of.

I'm assuming you have verified that the batch actually shows values in MSC3n for those characteristics.  ( I know. stupid question put I have to ask..)

I also assme the two batch characteristics are marked as not required as well.  If you mark one of them as required, do you still get the COA produced?  Can you see the error logs for it when you do and see exactly what the error message says?

Craig