cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sapscript issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello friends,

i have a doubt in Sapscript,i have 3 pages first,second,last page and i have 4 pages to be printed in which 1 is first page, 2 are next pages, 1 is last page.

now my doubt is in the form what should i assign the next page for the second page.could anyone help me with this.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to give the page which is repeteting as the next page.

for ex if the second next page is repeting it self then you should give this page as next page.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks

Giridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this can be acheived in two ways depending on the requirement.

1. you can define pages like FIRST, NEXT1, NEXT2 and LAST.

The next page of first ->next1

The next page of next1->next2

The next page of next2->last

The next page of last->last

2. if the first page and last page is constant..and next page can have 1 or more than 1 pages depending upon the data- then you can define a main window in the next page. The property of main window is that if the window is full the data flows to the next page.

Example : if 2 Sales Order is to be printed it take 1 page space and if 3 Sales Order are to be printed than it takes 2 pages.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Richa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

in this case both pages to have the mode field with INC (increasing counter by 1) for add the number of page. And then in the NEXT PAGE field to type the name of SECOND page, making the same in the LAST PAGE.

I hope clear your question,

Regards

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

In the OEPN_FORM there is a import parameter OPTIONS in taht <b>ITCPO</b> structure -->No.of pages to be printed(TDCOPIES).

Make Use of this option.

What you have to do is :

<b>Write two OPEN_FORMs(and also correponding CLOSE_FORMs) enclosed in STRART_FORM and END_FORM.</b>

In the first OPEN_FORMs pass ITCPO structure with TDCOPIES = 1.

So you get all one pages here.

In the next OPEN_FORMs also smae but in the script:

If page = 2.

only then print.

As you are using STRART_FORM and END_FORM.They comes under a single spool request.

Hope this helps you a lot.

<b>Reward points if it helps you.</b>

Regds,

Rama chary.Pammi