cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic pop-up for defect recording if result recording of MIC is reject

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

During result recording recording if MIC is reject we want automatic pop-up for defect recording.

Above setting already existing for MIC.

I checked setting in Catelog profile, cofirmation  profile and report type settings.

What appropriate settings is require to get this pop-up.

Thanks in advance for quick reply. Corrects answer will be appreciated with rewards.

Jishu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Can anybody send step by steps settings for getting defect pop-up in result recording.

Thanks in advance for quick reply.

Jishu

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jushu,

Have you checked the feedback suggested and tried to recreate the scenario? What are the issues you are getting?

I have done a quick check in my system, and maintained the below setup - (Screenshot form Routing as I use inspection type 03 for my project)

Now I perform RR for MIC 0020, value as 10 which is out of specification range 30 - 70 mm, and valuate. I see a pop-up prompts up like below -

Please try all these possibilities yourself and suggest if this is working for you. If no, please provide the screenshots, error message numbers, etc for further investigation.

Thanks,

Arijit

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jishu,

It seems you have already maintained the necessary details.

Now once you maintain the code groups for MIC related to defects in catalog type "9" suggested in my previous response, you can add the same in inspection plan as well. Please take clues form the below thread -

http://scn.sap.com/thread/865463

Thanks,

Arijit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arijit, Kumar for your quick reply.

Below settings available:

Could you please guide what appropriate setting is require in confirmation profile, catalog profile

Thanks,

Jishu

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jishu,

Please check the below thread...

Thanks

Kumar

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jishu,

Please can you also confirm if you already have added the defect catalog in MIC like below -

Thanks,

Arijit