cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to create delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Created a sales order. Went for credit check. Released from VKM3. But if i check the status of the order, it is BLCH, ie blocked for changes.( I have changed pricing date). But if i create same order, performed everything same as above, it is not going for BLCH. Hence unable to create the delivery.

Could anybody help.Urgent.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

javed_ihsan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Seems to be your order is gone to lock entries. Use transaction code SM12. Run this transaction but remove the user ID from the selection screen and run it. If you found any lock enteries related to that order. Kill that entry.

Then try to create delivery for that sales order.

Hope this will resolve your issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For check the sales order that is blocked for delivery ..you need to check the status of the sales order from VBUK and check if the CMPSB(dynamic credit check ) or may be static credit check block make sure that creadit block is removed after may be realeasing by VKM3 as well or may be manually changing the status to ensure that it is ready for delivery.

Just check if it works for you

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

In continuation to my earlier message make sure to check CMGST field in VBUK that checks the overall credit block status (CMGST)in sales document that need to be either A status that says that document is OK with credit check and is processed.

Thanks

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you tell where you can see this block in the order and table as well?

Regards,

Amrish purohit