cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flag logic for same date range

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have to get below table of figure, inb that i have date, column A & B.  I need to get Score column.

Score column logic is, Column A value should be checked in Column B with respect to date. For example, value A in column A is available in column B but not same row (that is not a problem). same for E which is available in Column B on 17.05.2015 date range.

How to achieve this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

michael_melters
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Please try this:

1.First query objects: Date, Column A, Column B Where: Column A Equal to Column B -> This is a special operand Type -> Object from this query

2. Second query objects: Date, Column A, Column B

3. In your report create a new Variable named "Score" Definition: =If([Column A.Query1]=[Column A.Query2];1;0)

4. Create Table with the following objects: Date.Query2, Column A.Query2, Column B.Query2, Score

Hope it works. Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

What it means? Second query objects: Date, Column A, Column B?

You mean concatenate all the 3 column?

What expression i have to use in Query 2 using above objects?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create one query with date and column 1 and another query with date and column2 , then

create variable as =if(query1.column1 and query2.column2 and date=date) then 1 else 0)

Regards,

Ragoth.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Query with date and column1 means? you mean something like =Column1 in (date)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

query with date and column1 ----> query1 (edit query panel)

query with date and column2 -----> query2 (by adding another query in query panel)

Regards,

Ragoth.C