cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to know basic steps to start learning sap ps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I want to learn Sap Ps can any one tell me what are the topics and sequence to start and any useful documents or website to learn.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

First thing, please go through below thread. You should have bit of Finance knowledge to work with PS.

Project System (PS) - SAP Library

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply i will go through that link and i will try to understand apart from i want to know sap ps organization structure and master data can any one please give me idea on this.

MTerence
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan,

In reality, PS does not have much master data, as i guess you are asking this question based on PM. All SAP modules have common concept with different name.

If you compare with PM / PS

PS does not have a common master data like Functional Location /Equipment like PM, in PS you have Project / WBS element.

PM has Order, PS has Network

PM has Operations (You can do Internal /External Labour, Internal / External Components)

PS has Activities (Internal Activity, External Activity, Cost Activity, Services)

We have Work Centre /Control key and lot of common between PM / PS, but you need to create it separately in PS.

Refer below the Org Structure of PS taken from SAP

Organizational Structure - Project System (PS) - SAP Library

Regards

Terence

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for detailed explanation now i got some idea i will work with what you suggested links.

Answers (0)