cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C4C ECC Search

0 Kudos

Hi,

we have C4C with ERP Integration, since 1508 new functionality  ECC-Search is available. Unfortunaely it doesn't show anything from ECC, (but is checking keys correctly). Neither in Docu nor in Business Configuration I did find a hint. Has anyone a hint for me ?

Thanks in advance

Michael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check out this post...

0 Kudos

Hi,  thanks for Feedback, but how can  I activate the ECC-Search ?  I would like to use also for Sales w/o ticket process

br michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC Search can be turned on by Business Configuration. Go into your tenant, open a configuration project, and find the BC Scope -> Service -> Complaint Management

Once you scoped in that option, then the work center will appear in your business roles setup where you can add the workcenter to a business role or end user to access the work center.

The Search ECC Documents feature is a top level workcenter so you can search for ECC documents without having to use ticketing.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are getting the following error at the PI while processing the request for ECC Search. Looks like the error is occurring when mapping the response to SOAP message.

I tried the solution mentioned in this post but no luck .

Any pointers would be helpful to get the ECC search working.

Thanks,

Srikanth

0 Kudos

Dear Rei,

thank you very much for the Screen shots, the ECC-Search is already as Work Center visible, but no data will be displayed from ECC ;-(

br

Michael

pushkar_ranjan
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Please file an incident report with SAP regarding this matter for further investigation by SAP and follow on guidance regarding the same.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael.

I hope you are good!

I'm facing the same problem , i already have the work center for ECC Search but no results and no webservice messages are generated .

I've already reported an incident but without a useful response from SAP support.

did you solve the problem?

thanks for your help

0 Kudos

Hi Michel, Ivan,

The communication arrangement to be checked for C4C to ECC search is "ERP Complaint Management Integration". please check if ping service is working fine and let us know your feedback.

Regards,

Rajesh

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I don't see the standard Iflow for Complaint Sales Order Search in 1511. Which Iflow should I use to have the ECC Search available ? What is the default HCI outbound path in the communication arrangement for Complaint Sales Order Search ?

Please note that as Rei Kasai, we have enabled the scoping and I could very well see the ECC Search workcenter.

Regards,

Amber Badam

0 Kudos

Hi Amber

This is covered in a best practice scenario at https://service.sap.com/rds-cfc-int  it's in the mashups section.

ginger

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ginger,

I'm a bit confused now. Why would I need a mash up since I already have  ECC SEARCH Component ?

Do you mean , should I create a new url mash up for ECC SEARCH ?

or Do I just need to Create communication arrangements for  "Complaint Sales Order Search" and use the IFlow from Query Sales Order?

Regards,

Amber Badam

former_member205826
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please see the following help portal documentation.  The restrictions for ECC search are documented here.

Administrator Guide

Regards,

Sailaja

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amber,

Did you get any response on the query for ECC Search, Even Am facing the same issue to identify the standard IFlow. for Complaint Sales Order Search.

If you found any Please let me know, if would be of great help in my running senario.

Thanks,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satya.

I'm not working the integration with HCI  but for PI  the name of the interfaces is something like:

Complaint Sales Order Search

Mapping object:- COD_ERP_Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Request

Interface o/b:- Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Out

Interface i/b:-Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_In

this functionality is poorly documented in the guides so, i had to report an incident to get this information.

i hope this helps you.

Iván.

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

There is no standard interface on HCI for ECC SEARCH to my knowledge and didn't find any in PI.

I had to create a custom Interface in HCI with the WSDL from C4C  "Complaint Sales Order Search" and the outbound ECC WSDL from "COD_ERP_Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Request".

I had to adjust the SOAPAction along with the namespace in C4C WSDL and create a one to one mapping.

Finally got the interface working and got the sales Order Search response on C4C. However, the response was not processed on the C4C because the web service on C4C expects a "RETURN" parameter always irrespective of whether the search is success or not in ECC.

If you have a PI system,  a simple solution would be to create a custom iFlow in HCI and import the mapping objects from PI into HCI.

Regards,

Amber Badam

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Ivan,

Thank you very much for the information. it would surely helped me if i were using PI. But here am using HCI so looking at HCI configuration guides if any available.

Regards,

Satya.

former_member210677
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Amber,

Thank you very much for the information. Now I see there should be customization involved in this scenario. Could you please help me in identifying the Message Type for "COD_ERP_Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Request" in ECC so that i can use it as source wsdl in HCI mapping.

@Ginger Gatling: Any plans of bringing this as standard content in 1602? your inputs would help us in taking right decision in our present implementation.

Regards,

Satya.

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Satya,

What do you mean by Message type in ECC WSDL ?

What I have done is to download the WSDL from C4C Communication arrangement and replace targetnamespace with "http://sap.com/xi/CODERINT" and create porttype and binding for the WSDL.

C4C outbound message expects SOAP action "Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext_Out"  for operation CodCmSalesorderSearch. So I had to adjust the SOAP Action accordingly.

here is the adjusted WSDL along C4C mappings I have created. You can download it and adjust the endpoints in the project.

Regards,

Amber Badam

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Finally I got the ECC Search working using HCI as middleware.

Service on ECC: Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext_In

C4C : ERP Complaint Management Integrtaion => Complaint Sales Order Search

Step 1: Download the C4C WSDL and add the following service, action and operation in the C4C WSDL.

<wsdl:binding name="Binding" type="tns:COD_CHEMICAL_SALESORDER_SEARCH">

<soap:binding style="document"

transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" />

<wsdl:operation name="CodCmSalesorderSearch">

<soap:operation soapAction="Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext_Out" />

<wsdl:input>

<soap:body use="literal" />

</wsdl:input>

<wsdl:output>

<soap:body use="literal" />

</wsdl:output>

</wsdl:operation>

</wsdl:binding>

<wsdl:service name="CodCmSalesorderSearch">

<wsdl:port name="CodCmSalesorderSearch" binding="tns:Binding">

<soap:address location="http://www.example.org/" />

</wsdl:port>

</wsdl:service>

Step 2: Download the WSDL from SOAMANAGER for service Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext_In

Step 3: Comment out the policies stuff in both the WSDL

Step 4:  a. If you have a PI system import the operation mapping COD_ERP_Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext and use it in the Iflow

or

b. Create a simple  Request-Reply mapping as described here .

Good Luck!

0 Kudos

Hi Amber & other contributors to the topic!

Great that you got it working. I've been reading this thread, and this seems to be the best documentation there is about the ecc search.

We have almost got it working, we get the message to ECC and we get the response back. However, the C4C says always that "No records found", even when I can see in the logs that there was data in the response. I have also noticed that the search results come visible only after the system has received the response from ERP, so it is clearly reacting to the response, but just as it was empty.

I am wondering if this can be a namespace issue or something like this. Attached is the response message I can see in the middleware (PI) logs (there is nothing in the cloud side monitor as usual with successful messages). Can anyone post a sample message which is visible at C4C or suggest differences?

Best regards, Kalle

former_member192561
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kalle Anttilla,

Incase of PI use the Service Interface Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Ext_Out and NOT Chemical_SalesOrderSearch_Out.

Correct Interface is as Follows:

Regards,

Amber Badam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

We are using PI for integration.

Could you please help to let me know is there any documentation provided for ECC related settings?

Also do you aware of the report/program used in ECC for this search?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks and regards,

Dinesh.