cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect Per-diems deductions

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have configured per-diems and dedcutions for a rollout. Now everyhting thing is working fine eexcept  a particualr scenario. E.g:

Start date : 1st Sept Start time : 10 am

End Date : 2nd Sept End time : 10 am

Deductions marked : 1st day :    Lunch and Dinner

2nd Day : Breakfast

Now Deductions for Lunch and dinner are getting calculated properly but no dedcution is happening for Breakfast. Basically anything i mark on the second day, system is not calculating deductions.

Another Scenario :

Start date : 1st Sept Start time : 9 pm

End Date : 2nd Sept End time :  9 pm

Deductions marked : 1st day :    No Dedcution

2nd Day : Breakfast, lunch and Dinner

Again, No deductions happen. System is not calcualting anything for the 2nd day at all. Am i missing something in customizing?

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

that can depend from the  country version (Molga, trip provision variant ?)

Please check first if you working with calendar-day caclulation or 24-Hour Intervalls (sm30 V_T702N_A: meal per diems calculationm: switch 17 and 19 )

You can identify this in the trip form too: On a multiday trip you can see in the trip form if the duration will be calculate every day from 00-24 o'clock or if an intervall from 09-09(next day) will be calculated.

If you have maintain a 24 hour intervall (switch 17 and 19 = '2') than it's possible that a breakfast might be not deducted - because system can not identify that this deduction belongs to the meal per diem evaluated intervall.

Therefore you have to activate the time-fields in the deduction screen. You can compare this with morei 03 austria/ or norway (20). Here the deductions will be combined wit the intervall .

Backend (e.g. PR05) Transaction FITVFELD

Travel Expense Manager

Deductions

Time of meal  (Tech name) PTK04_BRFT_TIME

(setting Field is visible and ready for input)

with maintaining constants (sm30: V_T706_CONST)

B_DED, D_DED and L_DED you can set default values  (compare the setting with trip provision variant 20 B_DED has time: 05:00  as default/you can overwrite it in PR05)

Furthermore

Please check IMG activity:

Define Influence of Control Parameters: Deductions

only to exclude that deduction process should work only in case of a special trip type mandatory, and so on.

This should help you further

BR

Klaus

0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

THank you for your insights.

I have enabled 24hrs format like you mentioned. I am not able to enable time for dedcutions on the portal. I have already activated the same in FITVFELD_WEB and FITVFELD but i still do not see the field to enter time for dedcutions on SAP portal and in PR05 as well.

Any trip that starts on a day and ends on the second day, system is not calculating dedcutions marked for the second day. does it mean that for a two day trip (less than or equal to 24 hrs)  all the dedectuions should be marked on the 1st day? The country i am configuring it for is Slovenia.

Thank you for your help

Regards,

Raj

0 Kudos

Hello Raj,

there is no standard solution in ERP for countryversion slovenia available. I have check now the coding for austria to display time fields in the deduction screen. It's more than maintaining trip scheme and the constants. It was a bigger development (note 1679671) without corrections instruction delivered only via support package).

There are now to possibilities to get a correct calculation: As you mentioned above: set the deduction to the first day.

or:

If you don't have maintain percentage values in deduction table (sm30) V_T706A- only fix values - you can use deduction receipts instead (with a negative reimbursement amount). SAP standard  has the receipts ABZF, ABZM and ABZA (you can check this via se16 table T706B1)

(ABZF = short Abzug Frühstück means: Deduction Breakfast).

If you want modify your system to get the time fields in the deduction screen: please check program SAPMP56T and RPRTEC00 for search term:

0 Kudos

search term: 'QKZ_austria_timefields'.

It will always begin with

If wa_Head-molga = '03'   (austria)

You will find than several places where this solution was taken over also for molga 09 (danmark, 20 norway) you have to extend here for molga 62 (slowenia)

Otherwise maybe you can create via SAP User group a development request therfore.

Best regards

Klaus

0 Kudos

Hi Klaus,

Thank you very much for your help. Much appreciated.

Regards,

Raj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Experts..any inputs?