cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-CA: Doc type and Number ranges for Diff Company codes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am implementing FICA for two company codes under 1 group company code in a single client.

1st  Company code is :1000

2nd Company code is: 2000

For 1st company code i have already maped all the doc types and assigned number ranges.I hope it is client dependent not co.code dependent.

For 2nd Company code i have to config now ? but here i am planing to map already existing Doc types (1000-co.code) with New number ranges is it possible for Co.code 2000?

If not what i have to do , please help me.

Co.code 1000 existing Doc Types

ABManual Posting
AMAccount Maintenance
ARArrear
DCDisconnection Charge
DPAdv frm EnrgyConsReq
FAInvoice
INInterest
IPInstallment Plan
ISInt on Security Dep
LPLPS (DPS)
CPCash Payment
CHCheque Payment
OAOther Avenue Payment
RBRebate
RCReconnection Charge
RFRefund
RSReset Clearing
RTReturns
RVReversal
SDSecurity Deposit Req
STInvoice Reversal
TPTransfer Posting
WOWrite Off/In

Thanks,

Abbas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abbas,

In FI-CA, the document number ranges are at the Client level and not at the Company Code level.

So, if the document types that you have mentioned in your post are assigned to a number range and those number range have not exhausted, then you don't have to do any configuration for company code 2000.

You can check the assignment of document types with the NR intervals in table TFK003.

And you can check the interval number range in transaction FPN1.

However, when transferring these documents into FI-GL, you would require to configure the Company code 2000 for the document number ranges.

Use Transaction Code OBH1 to copy the number ranges from one company code to another for a given fiscal year.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanks for you inputs, I have used same existing Co.code doc types for new company code within the same client its working fine.We cant use different Doc types for different co.codes within the client.

Thanks,

Abbas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abash ,

You can Copy Existing Doc types and with New  Number Ranges. Because all Doc types are Created at Client level .Only u have to Copy Existing Number ranges to Company code 2000.

Hope it helps...

Thanks.

Faraz Sharif