cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GATP: Incoming Order Qty not showing in AC42 after availability check

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am facing a problem while running doing testing of GATP.

as per allocated quantity in /SAPAPO/AC42 sales order should split a/c to  weekly bucket

but here it is showing whatever quantity I am putting in sales order it is confirming in

means it is not a/c to the /SAPAPO/AC42.

and it is not coming in incoming quantity in AC42 refer the screen shot.

Please give me the possible solution.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeet,

You normally check these things within the ATP check itself.

Go into ECC, perform an ATP.  While in the delivery proposal screen, select "Product Allocations" button. 

Within the product allocation subscreen, if it is showing complete confirmations (green), and you don't understand why, then select the Product Allocation situation button (F6) to see which CVCs are being considered.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your help, I went to  ECC  "Product allocation"  it is green after that I have selected (F6), than error message is coming like "product allocation situations cannot be displayed (parameter missing ?).

I am adding screen shot too.

Sir Please suggest now what to do for expected result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeet,

Did you read the detail of the information message (the little yellow question mark)?  Did you check the items that the message tells you to check?  What were your findings?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dogboy 49 Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply I have checked the information message it was asking to check the product allocation control settings for the product allocation procedure of the product, I have checked it, and this is correct as per configuration document.

I would like  to tell you this allocation was working perfectly 4 days back I have received expected result also but last 2 days it has started confirming whatever quantity I am putting in S.(we are doing UAT in Quality).

Sir Please suggest me now  what to do ?

Warm Regards,

Sanjeet Kumar

India +91 9011050445

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeet,

Since this was already working in your system, you can probably ignore the first part of the message (display module called incorrectly).

Show me screen shots of the three things that the info detail told you to check.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for you reply information message ask me to check the product allocation control settings for the product allocation procedure of the product, that I have checked in SPRO (may be whatever I understood form message) adding the screen shot also.

Please suggest what to do more ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeet,

I still don't see the screenshot of the product master that you looked at.  Can I assume that the procedure contained in the product master is an exact match to the procedure contained in the config you displayed in your most recent screenshot?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have checked in product master also it is same as config document.

and rest I have sent to you.

I will share the screen short on Monday 21 Sept 2015.

Please do consider  this.

Warm Regards,

Sanjeet Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply, here I am sending you the screen shot of material master now please suggest what to do in this scenario.

Looking of your reply.

Warm Regards,

Sanjeet Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeet,

I will assume you have already checked the normal things and found no issues; such as:

You have executed the check of Product Allocation found in configuration and found nothing red.

If you are using a Planning Area and Planning book to support your product allocations, you have checked your PA for consistency, and you have checked your Planning books (including your macro books) for consistency.

Your CVCs and your data is consistent between the Product Allocation Group and the Planning Area.

You have run the Product allocation check in //OM17 and eliminated any inconsistencies.

So, assuming no problems up til now, go into VA02 in ECC and again perform the ATP.  Again press the Product allocation icon.  This time select 'Item', assure yourself that the procedure (and optionally sequence) match those in your configuration.

Then, select 'characteristics'.  Assure yourself that the characteristics in your sales doc have a match with one of the rows in your Product Allocation Group.

Once you have found the characteristics of your sales doc, please post a screenshot of the corresponding //AC42 allocation situation that should have been called for this sales order.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your reply, I have fallowed all step suggested by you, I have run /SAPAPO/OM17 also every this is green and as per expectation.

If you see the allocation screen shot maximum quantity can be confirmed in 130 on 31.10.2015 but system has confirmed 9,823,492 this quantity.

I do not know what is the problem, Some people said to debug the sales order also to find the user exit.

Please suggest what can I do now.

Again thanks for your replies.

Warm Regards,

Sanjeet Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeet,

You said that PA worked ok in the quality system for a couple of days, then suddenly stopped working.  This is almost always the result of improperly entering some master data or some transactional data.  A distant third possibility is that a transport was moved into the QA system that has disrupted the functionality.

When I asked you to assure yourself that your CVCs in the sales doc match the CVCs in the product allocation group, and the Procedure called by the sales doc match the Procedure you are using in the product master and the configuration,  I meant EXACT match.  Making a mistake of even one character in anything related to troubleshooting of product allocation will confound the results of your troubleshooting.  Since you have chosen to keep this info private, I have no way to validate.

Assuming that you have been diligent in the instructions I gave to you, then I would assume that there is an enhancement of some kind in your system adversely affecting the results. 

If you have the skills, debug is one way to proceed with troubleshooting.  If you do not have access to these skills, then you could open an OSS ticket to have SAP assist you.

Best Regards & good luck,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks again for your reply, Sir you said very true about the Transport request moved in to Quality Server, Actually we have moved total three Transport but this problem has started after send move only.

Sir can you suggest me here what consultant do if they move TR to quality and that hamper some functionality.

I mean can we do something form my end because you suggested to go SAP OSS assist that seems very tough from my side but I have to solve the issue.

Please suggest....

Warm Regards,

Sanjeet Kumar,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sanjeet,

Sir can you suggest me here what consultant do if they move TR to quality and that hamper some functionality.

That is a procedural issue.  Assuming you are a junior consultant, you should speak to your supervisor, who should tell you what procedures are available to you.  Most consulting companies also work under guidelines provided by the client, so you may want to either review these guidelines, or consult with the client as to what methods his Basis team may elect to make available to you.

Ideally one would find the object in the transport that is causing the issue, determine a corrective action, correct the object, and then re-transport the correction(s).  For UAT, many clients are very fussy that only transported solutions are allowed.

I mean can we do something from my end because you suggested to go SAP OSS assist......

Of course you can do something from your end.  You can troubleshoot the problem, using your training and skills, and perhaps consulting with other experts that may be available to you locally, and find the solution.  In the end, this is what SAP will do.  This is what I would do if I had unlimited time and also had access to your system.

...seems very tough from my side......

???  Surely you are joking.  Creating an OSS message is not a difficult task.  Very few of the implementation projects I have ever worked on did not require at least one of the consultants to open an OSS message and allow SAP to contribute to the solution.

I have been assuming you are a consultant.  If you are, or even if you are not, if you think you are going to have a career in SAP software, without creating OSS messages on a regular basis, you are mistaken.

Best Regards & good luck,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your all reply also thanks sharing your experience to solve my problem.

Today I am very happy to inform you that I have solve the problem of allocations,

I have done the a few changes in SPRO and moved it to Quality and it started working....

I have done below changes:-

I have change the Time W to P and Fiscal years F1

I have put # instead of $ here

Check out on product allocation.

Again here P and F1 instead of W

After changing these setting it gave me it stared working.

I don't know what was the reason why it happened but after changing these all my result is coming.

Thanks for your support.

Sanjeet Kumar.

Answers (0)