cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 - Change field from obligatory to optional

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I"m  need to change some fields  from obligatory to optional in  some condition type in VK11.

Three fields Distribution Channe, Incoterms, Shipping Conditions you may see on attachment's  file.

I tried to maintain this in Access Sequences, but its not worked

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to condition Type Access sequence v/07 select your table click on fields left hand side  there you see  with Access Type Put A  and Prirority number as 1 try with different  it is made optional.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks!

I changed Access Type Put A  and Prirority number as 1 and save. But field in vk11 is still obligatory. May be i'll  need do sothing else ?

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gennady,

Try the solution which I had suggested.

Thanks

SS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gennady,

Could you please let me know why do you want to make field optional in condition record? what exactly do you want to make field optional in VK11/VK12??

Instead of making the field optional you should create the new table with your required field combination. It will help system to pick the correct combination using the condition technique.

Kindly create new table and add in corresponding access sequesnce.

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

0 Kudos

Hello Gennady.

Do you need optional fields in vk13 and vk12 ?

It doesn`t sense optional fields in condition create process (VK11) .

You could create a new access with another table only with Channel distribution and sales Organization.

former_member184771
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to condition table v/04 or v/03 - enter the table no.: XX - click on technical view box - there you will find KEY - this check box determine whether the fields will be a key field or not.

But why you want to remove the mandatory tick, it basically like a check which remind the user to maintain the value so that the same can be used to fetched the value while transaction.

If you want to remove the tick then why you are not creating a new key combination i.e. condition table v/03?

Thanks.

SS