cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"failed to generate the response" Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I am trying to create a custom web front end for SAP using HTML templates on an ITS server. The only way the system is working for me is if I set the ~WEBTRANSACTIONTYPE to EWT and ~GENERATEDDYNPRO = 1.

When I remove the Generated Dynpro line, I get the message

<b>Interpreter Failed

The Internet Transaction Server failed to generate the response for current request.

Please contact the system administrator.

Internal error code: 0x2101</b>

I have tried generating the HTML as classic, HTML Business and SAP Gui for HTML with no change in behaviour. I all tried creating the service as a miniapp and I get the error message

<b>Cannot Login to the R/3 System

The Internet Transaction Server could not login with user XXXXXXX, client 210 and language En.

</b>

I have tried looking at all the documentation available and it seems that I am doing the right things but with the wrong results. Can someone please help me out?

Raghu

PS- I apologize before hand that I am travelling shortly, so I will reward the answer if I get it in the next couple of hours, or after a few days when I can sit and try the solution out. --> going to ASUG

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Raghu,

I assume your Application is trying to display a dynpro for which there is no template. To find out which dynpro this is, check the ITS trace files - there should be information on the template it (unsuccessfully) tried to open; from this, you can deduct program name and dynpro number.

Regards,

Jan

Answers (0)