cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copy Billing to Debit note Condition type Redetermine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My requirement is creating a Debit note with reference to Billing document. i.e Copy of Billing document to Billing document.

Here when I give debit note, I am giving to a different customer.i.e Reference invoice will have a different customer & debit note will have a different customer. We have a program to do it. But price redtermination for a particular condition is not working.

I wanted to copy all the condition types. But one discount condition type alone to be redetermined rest all other condition types to be same as in the original invoice.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

prashant_sharma21
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nirmal,

As you explained that only one discount condition you want to redetermine again and apart from this condition other conditions/other discount condition you want to redetermine.

I believe you have to define new pricing type/ add your requirement in pricing type which is giving by SAP standard for adding new functionality i.e. ..X, Y.. 1, 2,3..

May I know is that particular condition is Header condition / manual condition ??

May I know your business requirement??

Thanks,

Prashant Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

In copy control at item level for your item category maintain pricing type = X

0 Kudos

Hello Nirmal.

I had same problem.

I resolved by mean a field in the customizing of the class condition ( The value in the field is like X) and copy control.

Sorry i don´t have screen for show you the field. But try in this way. It`s work.