cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

v/v2 credit block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I have a BIG problem with rescheduling job V_V2   every day but  every day orders are going into credit block eeven though the Order value remains unchanged.

How can I avoid it????

please hellp me

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are the orders blocked again only because of an increase in confirmed quantity?

If you are not sure what is the root cause for the block, please share the result of CHECK_CM program with such blocked order and the order change log from VA03.

Instead of VA03 change log you can share the result of program RSSCD100 for object class VERKBELEG and object ID  = your order number with leading zeroes to have a total length 10 digits.

In case you are sure that only the cause if the increase in confirmed quantity, you might find this SAP note useful: 100861 - Release of blocked sales orders - loop check.

Please have in mind that the proposed solution in the note will have a serious impact on the current business process and should be approved by the persons responsible before implementation.

Another option is to use the OVA8 setting for days and % for released orders are still unchecked, but it will provide a way to the users to manipulate the results of the credit check and could cause problems during an audit.

In case the orders are not blocked only because of increased confirmed quantity, you might want to check whether you can implement a custom routine in OVA8 and bypass certain checks based on a specific criteria (the business should provide that information) during order change/save process.

Former Member
0 Kudos

DEar vaselina,

thank you for your replay. I also tryed to apply the note but the customer doesn't want  have the exposure in fd33 so I have to get back . Anyway the note hasn't solved my problem be cause all the orders released have been blocked after job run.

how can avoid it?

what i se e from the log is that the job changes confirmed quantities ( plus or minus) and the block turn B from D.

WHat can i do?

REgarrds

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Regarding the note - just because you have activated the exits by following the instructions in the note, it does not mean that the already created orders will be updated automatically with the new logic. It works for new orders after activation, but for old orders after a recheck and a new release.

Since your customer does not wish to use requested quantity as a basis for credit release, you have 2 other options, which I have mentioned in my previous post: 1) change released orders are still unchecked settings in OVA8 or 2) create and set a custom VOFM routine in OVA8 to bypass credit limit check in case the value is not increased. Option 2 is more secure, but will solve the problem only for minus in confirmed quantities.

There are very limited options to resolve the problem only with the settings in credit management: your customer does not like the idea to use the requested order quantity as a basis for credit check and release, he is not satisfied with the results when using the confirmed order quantity as a basis, but apart from requested and confirmed quantity I can see no other meaningful criteria fot the sysem to determine the basis for credit limit checks.

The best approach to fix the issue (at least this is how I see it): 1) resolve you problems with ATP and 2) review your cutover times for production order confirmation, order taking and credit release. There seem to be something wrong with the planning if you have a lot of backorders every day. Probably you could use a different strategy for the problematic materials. Check also at what time the production orders are confirmed (probably you use partial confirmations) - you need the goods receipt to be performed before the credit department starts to release the orders, ideally it should happen before order taking starts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you very much Veselina

I have applied the note but the customer doesn't like the result, how can I go back F.28 can help me?

could you give me an example for the custom VOFM routine in OVA8?regards

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

F.28 will not help you, because if some orders with credit issue were released by the credit department, by running F.28 you will block them again if the problem with the credit still remains.

There is already a sample VOFM routine in OVA8 - you can check it by pressing F4 in No credit block field.

Mine looks almost like the sample routine, with just one correction:

My strong recommendation is to contact your local development team and explain what exactly you need to check for credit and in which cases. This is very company- and process-specific and because of that SAP provides only a sample routine and not a configuration option, because you cannot predict all possible business cases.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much! I start immediately to work with developer dept.

About the FD32, how can I adjust it now ? for some customer the sales values has became negative..

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to check first why the sales value is negative - there could be a lot of reasons and you cannot change sales values via FD32.

Try to find the root cause and only after you find it you can decide if any corrections are necessary.