cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solution manager Upgrade from 7.1 SPS4 to SPS13-Preprocessing Phase Struck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Friends

Please let us know  your views.We are doing Solution Manger Upgrade from 7.1 SPS4 TO SPS13.We are in the Preprocessing phase We got the strcuk in the Java Phase..Below I paste the Log for refrence from SUM log.

[Error ]: The following problem has occurred during step execution: com.sap.sdt.jspm.service.JspmServiceException: No deployment queue.

Java Server0 got stopped.with error code -11113.(Users are unlocked SAPJSF adn j2ee-admin and J2ee_guest) for information.
Kindly let us kow friends any Inputs or More information required from my end.Our Platform is Windows with SQLDB.
Regards
Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

manumohandas82
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sai ,

Please provide the logs from the SUM directory  + Screenshot of the error

A one liner will not help  in resolving , unless somebody blindly searches the error in service market place and gets a direct hit .

Thanks,

Manu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manu

Thanks for  the reply.Below I attached screenshot for reference. and Log file contnet below

<!--LOGHEADER[START]/-->

<!--HELP[Manual modification of the header may cause parsing problem!]/-->

<!--LOGGINGVERSION[2.0.7.1006]/-->

<!--NAME[G:\SUM\sdt\log\SUM\CHECK-BCO-COMPONENTS-SLOT_31.LOG]/-->

<!--PATTERN[CHECK-BCO-COMPONENTS-SLOT_31.LOG]/-->

<!--FORMATTER[com.sap.tc.logging.TraceFormatter(%d [%6s]: %m)]/-->

<!--ENCODING[UTF8]/-->

<!--LOGHEADER[END]/-->

Sep 19, 2015 2:34:11 AM [Error ]: The following problem has occurred during step execution: com.sap.sdt.jspm.service.JspmServiceException: No deployment queue.

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manu

We had restarted the upgrade from  scratch.Finally we had completed the upgrade successfully.There was less time for us as we unable to look into issue deep..

Regards

Pankaj