Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to transfer Batch Classification data through CIF

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to transfer Batch data (including classification data) from ECC (Test client 200) to EWM through CIF. I have selected "Batches" checkbox, entered the material number and Plant in CFM1 to generate IM and transfer the batches in CFM2. But I can see that only batch numbers are getting transferred to EWM ,but not the classification values.

I can see in my outbound queue that there is only one FM is getting triggered, i.e. /SAPAPO/CIF_BATCH_INBOUND. But unable to find the second FM /SAPAPO/CIF_CLAF_INB which actually sends classification data. I have tried this same process in Test client 100 and found that in this client, these above mentioned 2 FMs are getting triggered.

Can somebody please suggest why the FM /SAPAPO/CIF_CLAF_INB is not getting triggered from Test client 200. Test client 200 is a copy of Test client 100, so same configuration should be available in  both the clients. I have attached the screenshots of the FMs which are getting triggered.

Please suggest.

Thanks

SBS

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RahulHanda
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Before transferring batches, have you transferred/created same classes and characteristics to/in APO?

As per Batch F1 help from CFM1:

"To ensure that the batches retain the characteristic value assignments in the connected SCM system, the relevant classes and characteristics must be transferred. You can do this by including the classes and characteristic in the same integration model or transferring them beforehand in another integration model."

Regards

Rahul

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, I have transferred class and characteristics before I transferred batch. Batch names are transferred successfully, but the classification data is unable to transfer. Batch data FM is getting triggered, but the classification FM /SAPAPO/CIF_CLAF_INB is not getting triggered.

Please suggest if I miss any config setting?

Thanks

SBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SBS

Run livecache consistency check /sapapo/om17 against material  and check

Regards

virender

former_member583200
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I checked the livecache in both EWM Test100 & Test200 clients, but the connection failed.

But in ECC, when i trigger the IM through CIF, the FM /SAPAPO/CIF_CLAF_INB does not get triggered in TEST200 client where as its getting triggered in TEST100. I had transferred class and classification masters before I transfer the batches.

The batch names are getting transferred, but not the classification data inside the batch.

Please suggest.

Thanks

SBS.

Answers (0)