cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing of Job Profiles in SF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In SuccessFactors an employee is able to go to his talent profile to view & print his job profile.

However, when maintaining job profiles in admin center via the admin tool 'Manage Job Profiles' I can't find a button to print.

Is there a way to print (and/or save to pdf) job profiles (one by one  & all at once) without having to go to the individual Talent Profile of an employee?

Kind regards,

Maxime

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maxime,

Unfortunately there isn't, although it's a good feature to have (if permissionable) and I recommend creating an enhancement request on the SuccessFactors Community.

All the best,

Luke

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, there is a very little used old tool (you have to be really old like me to have used this) that can print PDF files of the profile or any 'View' in the profile like the Scorecard as well. It is called Archive & Print. You go to Reports > Analytics > Classic Reporting > Archive & Print > Create New > Scorecard/Profile Archive > then pick the view you want as well as the employees you want based upon your filters. I tried it out today and it still works

Former Member
0 Kudos

Interesting!

I've tried it, but I didn't manage to print the job profile in this way.

The problem is:

1. The talent profile contains a link (like a hyperlink) to view the job profile (view printscreen). No option to select this via the Archive & Print tool
  2. This still requires Job Profiles to be linked to Employees in the system. What is needed is a way to select existing job profiles (not necessarily linked to employees) and print/save them to pdf/word.

Maybe I haven't understood this "old school" tool, so please enlighten me if I'm wrong

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right now the only printable profile I know of is the talent profile, which is what I thought you wanted. Sorry I misunderstood.