Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exclude condition price on particular Sales Order Item

cristianopapa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts

I need exclude the application of some condition price insert in the header of sales order to some item category.

We have the trasport price details in the header of sales order like show below

The customizing of this condition is

It's possible doesn't apply this condition on the specific kind of item (es. ZTAD) in the sales order so on my row I don't have the line below with ZTRS

In this case the row of the sales order is a service and we don't apply transport price.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thank you very much

Cristian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can't you simply create a pricing requirement and assign it to ZTRS?

As to what should be the best criteria that you will choose to determine whether the condition should be applied or not - you have quite a lot of options: this is a different item category, this is a special service material, the item is not weight relevant and so on.

cristianopapa
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank you for answer.

could you esplain me in details what I have to make, I think that I don't know how create price requirments and how associate it to item or material.

thank you

cristian

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You need to have development authorizations to be able to create pricing requirements. In addition you need to obtain a SSCR key from support.sap.com. Usually the functional consultants do not get such authorizations, which means that you need to explain to your ABAPer that you need a VOFM pricing requirement and to provide him with the exact logic that you need to be implemented.

After he finishes with the development, you can assign the new requirement in V/08 transaction to ZTRS condition.

Please refer to the SCN wiki page for pricing configuration to understand the logic behind and how to perform the setup.

Before you request a development for the pricing routine, I suggest to review the existing pricing requirements in VOFM tcode - it is possible that you already have a routine that you can use for this purpose.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Cristian,

Your transportation charge is at the header level and you want it to  be applicable or not based on item category. Business could create an order with goods and service materials, in this case what will be the expected behavior - transportation charges applicable or not?

Does business create orders with only goods and different orders with service materials? Is the same order type used for both?

In my opinion, if you are looking into the logic of a header condition type, then you should base it on a header field, for example division VBAK-SPART etc.

TW

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Explore the Condition Exclusion functionality.

G. Lakshmipathi