Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factsheet app error

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I faced this error messages while search using the search button. I'm able to find the result but when click the back button, I'm getting this error message and return results not able to find objects. However I go back to home page and search again, the results is able to appear. There are a few fact sheet app having this issues and the sample below is Supplier fact sheets app. G/L Account, G/L Accounting document and Customer Billing Document fact sheets app also facing the same error message but with different object error. Example: "Object Name = "SAPERP"."ESH:ERP100~ERP100~INTERNAL_ORDER_H~~ORDER_REQUEST", FM Name = TREX_DBS_BULK_SEARCH].

I have check there is no gateway error log, back-end error log or ST22 no dump in the system. Anyone have idea what is this error about?

Regards,

-Ben-

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ben,

Did your error has been fixed?

I got the same error too.

Best regards,

Sittisak

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sittisak,

This error not yet solved from my side. However this error is quite random and hard to simulate, so I just treat it as network/browser issues. While facing this error, I just refresh the browser and try again it works.

Regards,

-Ben-

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ben,

Try to go to the ESH modeler and check the import logs. This needs to be error free.

I had a lot of troubles activating the fact sheets and had to add a lot of notes to get it done correctly.

benlim
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jakob,

I have check my import logs in ESH modeler and it's error free. Unfortunately I still can't find any suitable notes for this error.

Regards,

-Ben-