Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing condition is not displaying IDOC segmnet

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All ,

If I open invoice IODC . One of the discount condition is not showing in the IDOC segment . Remaining all other conditions are displayed in the IDOC segment .Can any one help on this.

Regards/Lijo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

To get the pricing conditions in idoc, you have to go to pricing procedure and for the condition type in column Print assign 'a' if you want condition at item level in idoc and assign "A" if you want condition at header level in idoc.

At item level, it will come in segment E1EDP05 in idoc, and at header level it will come in segment E1EDK05.

This is possible in both Invioce and Order Idocs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Go to debug mode  , you would come to know that why the condition type is not triggering

check SAP Structure which is used to store IDoc:.doc header  pricing conditions are sent in E1EDK05 or E1EDP05 segments. .

check the SAP NOTES:150120 AND 130772,142642

thanks

former_member1136049
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply .I have created new discount condition and that should display to invoice IODC segment as E1EDP05- . This segment itself is not displaying in IDOC . I can see all other discount condition with E1EDP05 - conditions . Can any one suggest on this pls .

Rgds/Lijo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lijo,

Debug the invoice idoc by creating an EDI output to the invoice document.

Put a break point inside the FM Idoc_output_invoice and one in include LVEDFF0E -> perform fill_e1edp05. This basically checks the item conditions which are picked into internal table I_komvd. See if this internal table has your value or not. If not, check from where other item prices are determined to this internal table.

Hope this helps.