cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returns from customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I ask if it is possible the scenario that I want to design about returns from customers, both in IM and WM.
I want to use return delivery with
IM movement type 651 and WM movement type 501 instead of 651 (or one better for my use, please suggest), in order to:
1. have stock "R" in IM
2. unrestricted in WM.
Then I want to use the transaction MIGO, IM movement type 453 not linked to any movement WM, so as:
1. I can pass the goods from stock "R" to unrestricted in IM
2. No change, no transfer in WM.
Briefly:
- Return delivery -> IM 651 stock "R", WM 501 (or else samethnig) unrestricted
- MIGO -> IM 453 from stock "R" to unrestricted

Thank you all in advance for answers and comments.

Paolo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

your desire is to create inconsistencies?

Please understand that WM is only a sub to IM, it has to be equal from the stock type and you cannot post independently in WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok, I know and thank you for your comment.

But in the storage where I'm working, returns from customers are very rare and, above all, there are custom programs that give me problems with 453 WM type movement and I don't want to change them. So I ask if the scenario I designed is possible.

Paolo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

can you help me to configure in the simplest way WM movement type 651 and 453, please?

When I have a return (651), where should the system allocate the goods? Currently, afther the GR, I have them in final storage bin with stock "R" and then I try to use 453, but it is very likely that I'm wrong in this configuration.

Assignment movemet type MM-IM to LE-WM are 651-651 and 453-453 with creation of a transfer requirement.

Just trying to keep standard settings, as you suggested.

Thank you in advance for your valuable suggestions.

Paolo

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solved by using movement type 653, both in IM and in WM (no stock "R", but only unrestricted). Thanks