cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SXMB_MONI: Technical error: Web service: PARSING.GENERAL (SuccessFactors)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

In SuccessFactors Employee data transfer Report : HRSFI_SYNCH_EMP_DATA while sending Employee data from SAP HCM to SF we are getting Technical error: Web service: PARSING.GENERAL in the output log after execution , we have checked in SXMB_MONI Transaction we are getting the below error.

when I check SFAPI Log attached error was coming in 'UPSERT', but login and logout are successful.

Please suggest

BR

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Validate the XML,Its happening because of data.Try replacing the value of children node and test once.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

The screen shots i have send are from SFAPI log, but can you tell me in which XML i need make changes?

BR

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The XML in PI.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked the value of the field ns2:sfobject?, the exception shows this a final node and it probably has a children. The exception on sxmb_moni explains a problem with the data. Try to validate the XMLs, do you any schema?. There are some tools that can help you to validate the XMLs against their schemes.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using succession data model for employee data  which I have checked and found no errors

I have downloaded SFAPI Audit log which I have attached for 'UPSERT' where I can view ''ns2:sfobject", can you please suggest where to make changes.

we are not using XML tools for Validation against their schemas.

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any update on the above issue.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not well versed in SFSF adapters, however it seems that the tag "children" being used as an element is not being allowed, since its a child node. Try using any other name in place of "children" in the XML structure.

Regards,

Souvik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu / Souvik,

The XML which i have send is SOAP XML which i have downloaded from SFAPI audit log, can you please tell us from where can we download the SOAP XML to make corrections and import back again.

BR