Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment advice and cheque print in F-58 Tcode using SAP Script

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I need to modify the cheque print form so that i have copied F110_PRENUM_CHCK script and created

ZF110_PAYADV_CHC,

and while assigning ZF110_PAYADV_CHC script name in FBZP-> Paying company code->In forms button i have added the script

then i got the message as Form ZF110_PAYADV_CHC is not defined or not active.

then i copied RFFOUS_C program and created ZRFFOUS_C with all includes then i am not able to activate getting error.

While activating it is displaying variable is not declared, it is possible to declare all the variables.

Kindly advice

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjini

4 REPLIES 4

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Form:     Did you correct any typo (use the display form icon, can you see your form definition) and activate the form ZF110_PAYADV_CHC ?

Driver: (if actually required) Did you copy and activate every include...

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am able to activate ZF110_PAYADV_CHC i need some changes i have to do.

Driver program i have copied includes as zincudes but i am unable to activate it.

it is displaying i the variable is not defined as DATA. i dont know where to declare in that includes.

Please Help.

Thanks & Regards,

Ranjini

0 Kudos

Insure that every renamed include is actvated and referenced with its new name in main program.

Hint: Use SE80 to display all your own inactive workbench objects, trick : activate copied objects immedatelly after the copy and only then begin to change the code...

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks a lot. it been activated..