cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error calculating cost for network activities

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a project which was copied from a different project, When I try to save the project it gives error as network activities are locked, when I try to unlock the status and save , the system is not allowing me to save and it is giving me an error as "Error calculating cost" for some network activities and when I check the error log the log shows as  " Error in commitment check C0634".

I am trying to check the business transactions allowed in the status profile but I am not able to solve this issue.

Thanks and regards,

GVK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mr.Vengaiah,

I was able to solve the issue , In mm03 we added the price and we were able to save the project and unlock the network as well.

Thanks and regards

GVKK

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member388328
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi GVKK,

You  need to enter the Qty to get price determined. Even after entering Qty , if you cannot determine the price . then enter the price manually as shown in the below screen shot. In Price/Currency field

Thanking you

Vengaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sammar,

I have checked the budget , there is sufficient budget available. I am getting the error as shown in screen shot

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi GVK,

it seems that you have Funds Management active for the Projects..

Please consult your FICO colleagues and ask them to provide budget for the same or remove PS from FM check domain..

Regards

Sammar

sammar81
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi GVK,

commitment errors comes when you dont have sufficient budget available for the project. Check you budget for the project..

Also what you can do is remove the data which is adding to the cost of your project..

As an example... remove the hours from your internal activity..

Hope it helps..

Regards

Sammar