cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Restrict authority in RWB and SLD of PI landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have specific requirement to restrict selective authority of some links/functionality of RWB and SLD of PI landscape for some users. In case of SLD we want the developer should not have the authority to delete "Technical system"  ie to disable the Remove button of Technical system page. Likewise we want to disable all link except message monitoring in RWB page.Please help me to recognize the authorization object/Role through which i can achieve this.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya,

Refer the below link and assign roles accordingly

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi711/helpdata/en/48/a9baad7e28674be10000000a421937/content.htm

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for instant reply.

I am already having list of Roles that controls the authorization  in PI landscape but my concern is to find out the correct role and customize it so that i can control access in RWB page.For ex i want to grant authorization to see the Message monitoring in RWB only and hide/Disable all other Tabs>please help me to do this.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Aditya,

You can assign this role -SAP_XI_MONITOR only for message monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghuraman,

Thanks for the reply.

I have already tested this role.I am able to see tabs other than "Message Monitoring".We have been requested to restrict the authorization so that Tabs like "Index Administration" , "SLD Registration" , "component Monitoring" etc does not appear  for the said user.

Thanks

Aditya Roushan

former_member186851
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this Aditya

SAP_XI_DISPLAY_USER_J2EE

Former Member
0 Kudos
iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos