Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to restrict a page to a print preview and not to be printed in smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Abapers,

I have a requirement in a Purchase Order Smartform like in me23n in header area texts tab MM consultant configured a standard text.. which i displayed in first page (which i created for my organization purpose) which i used same main window which is in all the remaining pages(gross price main window). After standard text i used command object to go to next page which is the orginal purchase order (which contains header and items and vendor adress etc...)

what the requirement  i need to do is if the text enterd in me23n header texts area(standard text)  then only first page must be  displayed other wise the first page must be restricted to print preview and not be printed. Remaining page flow is normal.

Kindly help me in achieving this....

Thnaks.

7 REPLIES 7

bhagaban_pradhan2
Participant
0 Kudos

use FM ssf_open

pass the value either SSFSPOUTOP-TDPAGESLCT or TDPAGESLCT component  to which page you want to restricted.

0 Kudos

Dear Bhagaban,

Can u be more detail.. pls..

bhagaban_pradhan2
Participant
0 Kudos

please can use this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Abap Gurus,

pls reply to my query.. can we restrict a page to print preview and print remaining pages.. pls help me in doing this.

Thanks & Regards.

venkateswaran_k
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya

Go the window where you added the standard text.

Go to condition tab.

Add the condition as a flag to check the existence of standard text.

You can define this flag in Form initialization routine.

Regards,

Venkat

0 Kudos

the above is the standard text. can u pls be more detail sir.. what is the condition i need to take to stop first page from printing.but to display in print preview

0 Kudos

Dear Chaitanya

In this window, you can see a last tab - conditions.

There you can give a condition true/false - based on that it will print.

you can write a code before that text, to find whether the standard text exists or not. based on that set a flag say Ok_print = 'y' else ok_print = 'N'.

in the condition tab you can say ok_print = 'Y'.

Regards,

Venkat