cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any link between delivery block at item level and the item sales value passing on to FD33?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any link between delivery block at item level and the item sales value passing on to FD33? In my system few line items sales values are not passed to customer FD33, which are having a delivery block. With the same delivery block, other items values are passed to FD33. Can you please let me know your insights. Any help appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks veselina. The quantities are confirmed in both the cases. The above mentioned checks are ok and had no issues for all the line items.

Through tcode MCVR, got the below analysis. Item 40 open order credit value is not updated.

The reason shown as ....value of key figure is zero. what are the key figure ? All the fields in vbap and vbep contain similar values as other items for this item 40.

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The structures relevant for credit management are S066 - open orders and S067 - open deliveries/billing.

You are looking at the wrong structure (S162).

Do you have authorization to run program CHECK_CM in SA38? This is the easiest way to check for most of the common problems in credit management. If you can run it, please post screenshots of the result for both orders.

Since you mentioned that the delivery block does not reset quantity confirmations for both orders, it seems to me that the most probable reason could be either different item categories - one relevant for credit update and the other - not, or not zero credit price for one if the items, or a rejected item.

So far I have assumed that you refer to the same order type and pricing procedure - please correct me if I am wrong. And also that you do not compare some really old order with a completely new one?

Is the issue reproduceable? Can you create exactly the same documents and get credit updates only for the first order? If not, then it might be a temporary problem with S066/S067 update. Your system administrator can check if there were some terminated updates at the time of order creation (if these are not very old documents).

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Probably in one of the cases the quantities are confirmed despite of the delivery block and in the other case the quantities are not confirmed.

A delivery block can be set up to block the quantity confirmation or not.

Also an item category can be set to update or not to update credit management.

A pricing condition can be set to update or not the credit value for the order.

An item can be relevant for ATP or not.

So check the confirmed quantities for your orders, check what materials you use, check what are the item categories, check the credit price subtotal for these items (probably your consultants have named the credit price subtotal with name 'Credit price' or something similar).

If you post screenshots for comparison between items of the 2 orders, I can try to help you in the investigation.