cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VK11 Sales price condition lost

0 Kudos

Hi guys,

Recently, we encountered a strange question, we have maintained sales price with the aid of VK11, the validity period from 2015/01/01 to 2016/06/30, and we checked SO which was created on 2015/06/08, SO sales price was captured successfully from VK11, however, today, we found VK11 sales price record is lost, and nothing found in price change report, did you guys have the similar situation ever before, if yes, could you share your thoughts & solution with us.

Thanks.

SO created on 2015/06/08

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

Goto VK13 and check the condition type maintained.

See whether the dates are changed or not.

You can goto Environment-->changes-->per condition record and find the changes made to this record.

GopalK

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, I already checked price change log, no clue found.

sapmmgopal
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you compare the Old SO condition record for pricing with the new SO where pricing is missing.

1. How price is maintained (Key combination)-Material and customer or only material.

2. Old order will show the key combination (Select line item in SO and click on conditions, then select the condition type and click on condition record).

3. Is the new order with same customer and material?

GopalK

ravi_kumar100
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pass your sales order number in the " WB2_V_VBAK_VBAP2 " table and pick the Doc. Condition Number : KNUMV

Pass the KNUMV in KONV Table (Conditions -Transaction Data) and check your condition type for Sales Price and Pick the KNUMV .

Pass the KNUMV into KONH Table - (Condition - Header) and KONP Table and check the records validity and status.

Regards,

SRK

0 Kudos

Hi SRK,

yes, I used your tables to get the record info, i found it's interesting, in table: KONH, we can see the validity period: 2009/04/13 - 2016/06/30, but in VK13 list, there no record existed in 2015, and we also tried to create SO, still sales price PR00 missing due to no record existed in 2015.

Thanks.

KONH:

VK13 list:

VeselinaPeykova
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

A couple of questions:

• In the screenshot of your first post material enered is 2102105, but your VK13 conditions are for material 2101107. So which combination of material and customer are you trying to track?
  • Could you please share a screenshot of the condition determination for the order, in which the price was determined? (I am mostly interested in KONV-STUNR and KONV-KHERK for the PR00 condition in order, but a screenshot from the order would be OK as well).
  • Changes to fields such as validity periods, values etc. for COND_A object normally write change documents to the database, unless you use a custom upload program that bypasses that. Do you use such programs in your company?
  • What happens if you try to reprice the first order with pricing type B?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your help, we found the issue: our user use VK12 to update it's period ( from : 2015/01/01 - 2015/06/30, to: 2009/4/13 - 2010/01/01 ).

Thanks again.