cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP take too much time to start

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello there.

I got a problem since long time, but today I decided to post it in this forum. I already asked my SAP Partner but they don't have idea what's going on.

The problem is that after I inserted my credential (login name and password) SAP take 1 min and 11 second to show up the main menu. I remeber it wasn't like that before, if I'm not wrong something happened after we switch from 8.8 to 9.0 but I'm not really sure about it.

Any of you experimented same problem?

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

thank for your reply and I apologize if I didn't answer before. I tried some of your suggestion but nothing changed.

At the end I upgraded from 9.0 to 9.1 PL 8 and magically everything works fine and fast

Best Regards

Roberto

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close this thread by marking correct/helpful answers.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

kothandaraman_nagarajan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this thread

Thank you.

former_member188586
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

how many systems you facing this issue ?

if 1 system or all Clients ..please check in server or client machine may have more lan cards enabled ....

if you have multiple lan cards are also to cause for System Slow performance

for that please check bellow thread it may help you lots

---Ramudu

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I stated before let's forget about the client installation. I'll try your link solution tonight  and I let you know.

Thnx

former_member188586
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ok ...later update the status ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Uninstall license manager from server. and Disable the LAN Connectivity if more that one. Make one LAN card and install the License manager. and then try to connect with server.

After successful connection. you can enable all other LAN card.

Thanks,

Shan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shanmugam,

as I reply to Frank the problem exist as well if I run the client SAP directy on the Server do you think that unistalling the License Manager and disconnect the lan is going to solve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

In server not required. please check the firewall , Antivirus firewall and Administrator privilege. if the client is installed in administrator user then will not have a problem. if not please uninstall and try. also which server o/s you are using?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok lets forget about the client since the problem is already on the server. We are using a Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard Edition with SAP B1 9.0 PL07

Firewall and Administration priviledge are ok in any case on the server when I run SAP I run it as Administrator with all the priviledge.

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

make sure all the computer time is correct.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Frank,

I got the same problem if I start the client directy on the SAP Server.

frank_wang6
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Anyway, just share my experience, I used to see the same problem as u even on the sap local server. But after I sync time with time.windows.com. Everything is fine.

Frank

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frank, I'll try your suggestion for sure.

Appreciate your help