Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

How to undo Ctrl+Shift+O

I recently upgraded to SAP 740 and was playing around with the Enhanced Search function.  I mistakenly read the key combination in the second option as Ctrl+Shift+O when it should have been Ctrl+Shift+Q.  Anyway, when I used the Ctrl+Shift+O feature it has now reversed the direction that my cursor goes when I try to tab between fields.  I tried to Google Ctrl+Shift+O for SAP and every key combination but the one I searched for came up.  Anyone know how to turn this feature off such that my cursor will tab normally through the fields?

Tags:
Former Member
replied

Hi Jason,

This is kind of non-obvious, isn't it? What you inadvertently did was activate Local Tab Order, which isn't quite the same as reversing the tab direction. With CTRL-SHIFT-O, you set the field your cursor was in at the time on that screen as the tab exit point. To undo it, while in that same screen and with the cursor in one of the fields, hit CTRL and right-click. You'll get this menu:

Select Configure Local Tab Order (or hit SHIFT-CTRL-L), and in the next screen you'll see the field technical name listed as Exit Point. Hit the Delete button to the right of it to clear the tab order back to default.

That should fix it.

Cheers,

Matt

1 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question