cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see all adapters in Adapter Monitoring

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

When I look at the adapter Monitor I only see JPR with red light besides it. Why dont I see all the adapters like file, jdbc, etc., How do I configure. I'm on SAP XI 3.0 Sp9

In Demo example Configuration, Under step 6.4.2 we are supposed to create a folder(XIDemo) in Intergration server (proxy-to-file system). Where do I have to create it ? Under what folder do I have to create it?

D:\usr\sap\<sysid>....???? Any suggestion or help?

Thanks,

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Reimport SAP BASIS SWCV into your Integration Repository.

Regards,

Henrique.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I re-imported the Xi contents and I now see the all the adapters. But In Demo example Configuration, Under step 6.4.2 we are supposed to create a folder(XIDemo) in Intergration server (proxy-to-file system). Where do I have to create it ? Under what folder do I have to create it?

I have executed the example, but I dont see the output file. I think I have specified wrong directory in Communication channel. What is the ideal folder to create?

Thanks,

Praveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Could you pls tell me what should I do to re-import the Xi content to see all the adapters as I am having the same problem as in this note.

It will be very helpful.

thanks in advance.

Ranjit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjit,

I have the same problem,

When I look at the adapter Monitor I only see JPR with red light besides it. Why dont I see all the adapters like file, jdbc, etc

can u plz let me know what shld i do to reimport the XI content

Thanks,

srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Create a folder on XI sever , not on cdirve use another and give sharing authorisation full to users, then come back your system and access the shared folder if you are not able to get it ask basis team,

also , when you are not able to see all adapters in list , if it is not first time , then try to restart the J2EE. also check the authorisations in Visual admin.

Regards

Chilla