Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where has SAP Note 2025528 gone ?

tim_alsop
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I sometimes refer our customers to SAP note 2025528 when they are migrating from one SNC library to ours. However it doesn't appear to be possible to view that note anymore. Can somebody let me know why ?

Thanks

Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

If a note is not available for customers, then SAP development support is editing the note, i.e. a new release might be available soon - however a forecast about this cannot be provided.

Regards,

Cris

8 REPLIES 8

cris_hansen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

If a note is not available for customers, then SAP development support is editing the note, i.e. a new release might be available soon - however a forecast about this cannot be provided.

Regards,

Cris

0 Kudos

Thankyou. The exact message I get is "Document is not released"

Does that confirm that the note is being updated ?

Regards

Tim

0 Kudos

It doesn't really confirm it, as it's a default message whenever a Note is unavailable. The same message would be displayed if they completely retracted the Note, never to be available again. However, the majority of the time it means just what Cristiano said, that it's in the process of being updated to a new version. I've complained to SAP before that it would be better in almost all cases to leave the current version available during the editing, and they've agreed, but this is still how their system operates.

Usually it is re-released within a day or two. However, if a few days or more go by without it coming back, then the thing to do is to submit a Customer Incident to the relevant application area of the Note, as probably someone "checked out" the Note to update it, then got distracted by something else and forgot it. If the Incident doesn't work, try tagging a space editor or moderator here, preferably one who is an SAP employee, and see if they can raise the issue internally.

Cheers,

Matt

0 Kudos

Thank you. I will wait for a few days and see what happens.

0 Kudos

Hi Tim,

Let's wait for an update by tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience,

Cris

0 Kudos

Heh... I just realized that Cris is an SAP employee. So, part two of my suggestion is achieved!

0 Kudos

0 Kudos

The note has now appeared again.

Thanks

Tim