Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message: 06 212 Quantity conversion error in net price calculation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have an issue with changing a P.O.

I have created a P.R. in ECC with 2 Service lines (one with 2 services and one with 1 service).

I have replicated the P.R. in SRM and I have created the P.O. for 1 line of Services containing 2 service.

The P.O. is perfectly replicated to ECC.

If I edit this P.O. and I want to add a new service line (the second line of the P.R.) in SRM i get this error 06 212 Quantity conversion error in net price calculation and the P.O. isn't updated with this line in ECC. I can see the record only on BAPI_PO_CHANGE .

The units of measure are the same as for the first line that was correctly replicated in ECC.

I also implemented the OSS note 1794939 in ECC but is still not working...

Any ideas ? what further checks I can make ?

Thank you,

Catalin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Catalin,

check in ECC system if your price unit has a decimal place rounding in CUNI transaction: it could be the reason of the error message.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Laurent,

As you can see, it is 3.

I have checked in ECC and SRM (CUNI) and it is the same.

Can be this the reason?

The strange thing is that when the Purchase Order is created, there is no error.

The error occurs if I want modify this Purchase Order (from SRM).

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

i advise you to debug process in ECC.

Error message 06 212 is called by MS_CHECK_PRICING_RESULT and ME_CHECK_PRICING_RESULT function modules: check with a break-point for ECC RFC user called from SRM.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will.

Thank you!

0 Kudos

Hi Catalin,

the system could not convert the order unit into the price unit. This may be because: the net price after conversation too high or conversation of units of measure is not completey maintained.

Furthermore the message indicates that a product id is passed, which may be is a matnr. So the system wants to perform a new price calculation and requires a purchasing info record.

Can u check if there is a valid purchasing info record.

Best regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tobias,

Thank you for your answer.

Unfortunately I don't have any material code (codified material) ...

The purchase order is made with Product Categories (material groups), so as far as I know i don't have any conversion tables...

Any idea ?

Thank you,

Catalin

0 Kudos

Hi Catalin,

can you check the value of the unit when u open the po in  BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL?

The SRM calls the ERP the get the details of the po, just be sure the values are the same.

Maybe there is a conversion rule for units like 10 st = 1 pak, 10 pak = 1 pal or something like this.

i know that the systems uses the fuba BBP_PRODUCT_PURCHASE_READ_API for the mapping of materials and there it calls COM_PRODUCT_UOM_READ_BASE_UOM to edit the UOMs. The mappings are stored in Tab COMM_PR_UNIT. It seems that it also used for pricing.

Hope it helps.

Beste regards.