cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Evaluation questionnaire problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am trying vendor evaluation in SRM...facing one problem in the vendor evaluation questionnaire..I have created a questionnaire for confirmation/goods evaluation..When I post a confirmation, I can see a seperate window for vendor evalaution which contains my questionnaire..Now I am also able to submit the questionnaire. But this does not show me the parameters I have added in the questionnaire..Like vendor name,PO No., Item No..etc..I am able to see the heading for these parameters but not the value. Ideally it should show me Vendor Number, PO no, product category, and Product Name..for which I have created a confirmation..also the confirmation number should appear in that sheet..

My question is- 1.How to add parameters to the questionnaire?

2.If I want those parameters to be displayed in the questionnaire how can I do that?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

I assume you created a new questionnaire? Did you copy the standard one by

rename and then save? Via the survey cockpit (accessable via SPRO - IMG),

questionnaires can be managed.

In customizing you also need to assign the questionnaire to the event, so that

it is triggered and shown to the user.

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I created a new questionnaire...not copied..and assigned the same to the event..User is able to see the questionnaire and is able to submit the same...but in that questionnaire confirmation no, po no, category etc which are the parameters defined in the questionnaire are not appearing...How to do that is my question...

Thanks and regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

for the parameter fields, did you select a "form parameter" from the drop down

list? Via that assignment the field in the questionnaire is linked to the database.

On the start screen there is also the button "Assignment of Parameters" available.

Here all parameters are listed and the linkage to the source is done.

Are these settings in place in your case?

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

The form parameter is not coming in the drop down list. What I beleive is these parameters will appear in the list if I add them. On the start screen I can see the assignment of parameters but these parameters will not appear unless I add them manually in the questionnaire..I tired it out..inserted form parameters manually while creating questionnaire and then they appeared in the start screen.. Please tell me how can I see these parameters and how to assign them to the questionnaire?

Thanks and Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

the form parameters are coming from the application library. In order to use

parameters, an library needs to be registered and then assigned. Use Trx UBDS

to create entries. As possible values, the system offers the different areas, like

SRM_VENDOR_EVALUATION. Via the linkage, the access to the tables is

enabled. For the standard questionnaires, somehow there needs no linkage to be

activated, why usually one does not come across.

I would recommend to copy an existing questionnaire and modify to your

requrirements. Then all the mentioned fields are working based on the available standard -

I think you are planning to use the same standard fields:

- Open the Survey "Survey for Confirmation"

- Change the active Questionnaire "Goods Confirmation"

- Save As with new Name via "Questionnaire - Save As"

Thanks,

Claudia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Claudia,

Thanks a lot for the help. But I want to know how to register a library as you mentioned using the T-code UBDS..Can you please explain in details?

Thanks and Regards

Kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kapil,

just follow the steps in Trx UBDS. Give it as well a try to work with a copied

questionnaire, to get quicker to a result you are looking for.

Also have a look at the following link explaining websurveys:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/71/477b38ff08c939e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

The web surveys are still something not often used - there are several miracles with

them.

Thanks,

Claudia