cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SRM view/extract report with list of users for SC waiting in approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am new in SAP SRM, there for I am kindly asking for your support to help me with a request that I could not found a solution.

We are using SAP SRM and I encounter with bellow Scenario witch I could not answer.

At some point a Manager requested me a list with all the SC that are waiting for approval and the user name where the SC got stuck.

i tried searching in transactions BBP_PD, SE37,SA38, SE38 for a table/report that can list me the usernames that have not yet approved a SC based on both the SC number and GUID, nothing found.

I also tried this "solution found on the forums

it returns WRITE: / 'USER         Decision'

Please let me know in the comments bellow if you encounter or know a transaction code that can assist with my requests of finding the user names of the "lazy" users that do not approve the SC when they come.

I wanted at some point to manually check but are @ 12 000 SC/PO at the moment in the system, manuall check is out of the question.

Thank you in advance for your support and waiting for your feedback.

Best regard Giorgian.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first retrieve a list of all shopping carts with status "awaiting approval" using function module BBP_PD_SC_GETLIST.

Then for every shopping cart get the current workflow process level by using method GET_CURRENT_PROCESS_LEVEL of class /SAPSRM/CL_WF_APV_FACADE.

In the result structure of the method you can retrieve the required data. Best to implement the logic and the debug in order to understand the structure.

This all assumes that you are using process controlled workflow.

venkatakrishna
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

create custom query using tables  CRMD_ORDERADM_H , CRM_JCDS ,SWW_WI2OBJ,

SWWUSERWI  .

Regards,

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Krishna,

Tried liek you said, it seems we do not have yet

CRMD_ORDERADM_H , CRM_JCDS ,SWW_WI2OBJ,

SWWUSERWI

these tables are available to a certain patch that we need to upgrade to.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Giorgian,

you can find the list of awaiting approval shopping carts from portal itself.

path: from SRM portal-SRM tab-SRM Administration-in the status you can select awaiting approval and you can give created on date, it will display the carts awaiting approval on those days. Then display the cart and go to item detail-approval process overview tab, there you can find exactly under which user the shopping got stuck for approval.

BR.

CB.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Bandi,

I knew about that solution but, wanted to somehow extract ALL

Thank you for your help but I will wait to patch upgrade in order to try the solution from Krishna