cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB52 is not showing data

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have 2 materials . One ( Material ABC) is getting displayed in MB52 with zero stock. & other material(Material XYZ) is not getting displayed.

I tried to figure out difference & got to know that material which is getting displayed is extended to Sloc & material which is not showing is not extended to Sloc.

So what I did I flagged Material ABC for deletion but still I see that it is appearing in the MB52. What can be the main reason behind appearing/ not appearing material in MB52

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MB52 is a stock list, so one pillar is table MARD which is the storage location view of material master with its stock figures.

if material has no MARD segment then it is of course not shown in MB52, just imagine how many materials do not have a storage location view for a certain storage location.

I have currently 1.287 million materials, only 20 material have a storage location XSS5.

If I run MB52 for storage location XSS5, then I expect to see those 20 materials or less if I exclude those with zero stock. But I certainly do not expect to get 1.287 millions listed with zero stock lines. This transaction would never stop running  as I have 8967 storage locations if the report would list zero stock lines for any material in any of those storage location.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why don't you maintain the tick mark "No zero stock lines" in selection section of MB52 ?

Flagged material as deletion doesn't mean it is removed from table level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The flagegd materials will show up in any list where a material is on. When you want to use it you get an error or warning message.

When you don't want to see these flagged materials, you should archive them.

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you dint maintain the stock for XYZ in MB1C, thats why stock is not appearing in MB52. If you want to remove material, placing deletion flag wont help. in order to execute material deletion you need to execute deletion job in MM70 Transaction.

Regards

Sarath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

please check the SAP NOTE:2031731 ,this may clear your doubt and requirement

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

But I have deleted  Material ABC at storage location level but still it is appearing.